Qeema paratha is a flatbread popular in Pakistan and India. However, it is made with flour, water, and spices and is typically stuffed with a minced meat filling. In addition, qeema paratha is usually served with a yogurt-based dipping sauce. Moreover, it can be eaten plain or with various fillings. If you’re looking for a delicious and hearty meal, then paratha is definitely for you!
In which countries Qeema Paratha is famous?
Paratha is a popular dish in Pakistan and India. It is also enjoyed in Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka. However, this dish contains minced meat, spices, and wheat flour dough—Qeema paratha served with raita, chutney, and some people like ketchup.
The best recipe to make qeema paratha
The following are the ingredients used in qeema paratha:
1/2 kg mince qeema
One teaspoon salt
A pinch of red chili powder
Two tablespoons of all-purpose flour (maida)
Two tablespoons oil
2-3 medium-sized onions finely chopped
One tablespoon of chopped fresh ginger
One tablespoon of chopped fresh garlic
4-5 green chilies finely sliced
1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
10-12 curry leaves (optional)
Two tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (dhania)
Best places to eat Partha in Rawalpindi and Islamabad
Rawalpindi and Islamabad are home to some of Pakistan’s best paratha spots. There are various places to choose from, whether you’re looking for a quick snack or a sit-down meal.
Head to one of the many kebabs stands dotted around the cities for a quick snack. The qeema paratha here is usually served with a dipping sauce on the side. however, it’s the perfect way to satisfy your hunger without breaking the bank.
Moreover, if you’re looking for something more substantial. plenty of restaurants serve paratha as part of their menu. However, you’ll find everything from street-side cafes to upmarket eateries serving this popular dish.
1. What a Paratha-This is famous for qeema paratha and other types of paratha. it has many branches in Rawalpindi and Islamabad.
2. station- This is located in Bahria town phase 8 Rawalpindi.
3. Punjab Food Street – However, this food street is located in the old city and is famous for its
4. Paratha Wala – This is a small eatery near the Raja Bazaar that specializes in parathas.
5. Karachi Darbar – This restaurant is located in the heart of Islamabad. In addition, it is known for its Sindhi cuisine
No matter where you choose to eat, however, you’re guaranteed to find delicious paratha in Rawalpindi and Islamabad.