Mix Vegetables Recipe:-
Mix vegetables recipe is given below.
1. Carrots- Using carrots to make my salad mixture…they’re sweet and delicious!
2. Celery Sticks – Slice them thin and then add them to my mix….it’s really a great way to get some veggies in ya
3. Broccoli – Chop mine into small pieces and add them into the mix.
4. Beets – If you don’t have any of these around, you could even try adding them to your mix (I’m not sure if they taste good though)
5. Peas – Many people love peas! They get nice, soft, and tender when you cook them, so just throw them right into the mix!
6. Spinach – Sapinch is not important for mix vegetable, and whenever I buy it, I cut off whatever ends aren’t perfect and toss those into the mix.
7. Tomatoes – In season, tomatoes are a great addition to mix vegetables. You can actually freeze them, thaw them out, and put them straight into your salad mix.
8. Onion – Sometimes use onions instead of carrots. They don’t necessarily have to be cooked first, so you can throw them right into the mix.
9. Lettuce – Lettuces are pretty much always available in grocery stores. Throw those baby heads (or regular heads) into your mix.
10. Cucumbers- These yummy green guys are also always available in grocery stores; their thick skin makes them ideal to use as a bowl for holding your salad mix.
11. Red Bell Pepper- Use these red bell peppers for color. They’re tasty, too!
12. Hot chili pepper- Yes, this does sound weird, but it works! Just don’t leave it in the fridge long after you’ve added the rest of your ingredients. It’ll burn your mouth and might take away from the flavor of your mix.
The main items of mix vegetables are given below:
Carrots are a great addition to any mix. They add a lot of nutrition and flavor to the mix. You should not use carrots if they have been grown using pesticides.
Cucumbers are a great addition to the mix. They provide a nice crunchy texture to the mix. You can leave them whole or cut them up.
Celery adds a nice fresh taste to the mix. You don’t need to peel celery before adding it to the mix.
Onions add a nice sweet taste to the mix. If you want to ensure the onions stay small, keep them in water until you’re ready to add them to the mix.
Garlic adds a nice pungent smell to the mix. You only need to crush garlic cloves when adding them to the mix. Do not add crushed garlic directly to the mix.
Peppers add a nice spicy flavor to the mix. To prevent peppers from getting too big, you should remove their stems.
Tomatoes add a nice juicy texture to the mix. When adding tomatoes to the mix, you should always slice them first.